Equipment Service Engineer
Confidential| Date Posted: 24-Jul-2020
- From machine assembly in factory to machine commission at customer site.
- Prepare setup and qualify machines prior to machine delivery.
- Test, inspect and assemble machines parts.
- Responsible for on-site support (hardware, software and application).
- Ensure machine in good condition for day-to-day operation.
- On-site field service, maintenance, and repair.
- Collaborate and work on assignments and projects locally and oversea.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Willing to travel overseas for work assignment.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic, Electronics & Electrical, Material Science Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar field/scope.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to handle Chinese speaking customer's technical enquiries and conduct efficient meetings.
- Demonstrate project planning, and execution, with on-time delivery of milestones.
- Self motivated and team player. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good troubleshooting skill in theoretical and engineering.
- Data analysis and statistics skills (Failure analysis, statistical process control, data analysis).
- Knowledge in Material Science, Semiconductor, Life Science, Chemistry.
- Hands-on in laboratory analytical equipment, optics equipment (scanning electron microscope) will be an advantage.
- Experience working in equipment manufacturing industry.
- Able to read mechanical drawings, measurement tools, perform I/O checks.