Equipment Service Engineer
Confidential| Date Posted: 3-Mar-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Service Engineer is responsible to actively engage with our customers and provide technical after-sales services.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Equipment evaluation, on-site installation and commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Field service support to day-to-day operations.
- Conduct training to customers.
- Pro-actively, promote after-sales services, spare parts sales, as well as new machine sales to existing customers.
- Prepare service reports timely.
- Support local and oversea ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- Travel overseas for work assignment in short notice for a limited period.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electromechanical engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar field/scope.
- Eager learner, independent, responsible.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin in order to manage and resolve technical issues on equipment, process and software with English and Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Self-motivated and good team player.
- Positive altitude for customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customers and colleagues.