Equipment Senior Manager/ Manager (Diffusion/ Thin Film/ Photo/ Etch)
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC) | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
Manager, Senior Manager
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To manage and lead a group of Senior Engineers, Engineers and Associate Engineers, if applicable.
- To sustain, improve and optimize equipment capability and utilization to meet operations goals.
- Responsible for BBS
- Conduct regular feedback and communication sessions with staff for identification of work improvement and maintain morale
- Perform appraisals and map career path for subordinates, if any
- Participate in Change Meeting
- Perform Fab audit in own department/area
- Manpower allocation and development
- Forecast financial budgets for equipment-related expenditure
- Establish plans and strategies to meet and surpass manufacturing performance indices
- Set targets, goals and projects for the section to minimize wafer scrap, equipment cost per wafer and optimize equipment capability and utilization to meet operations needs.
- Plan, track, teach and measure equipment capacity
- Establish preventive maintenance (pm) plans for all equipment and optimize pm for quality and cost
- Coordinate with process, integration and manufacturing engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet operations objectives
- Report and manage tool capability and reliability and work closely with process engineering to optimize productivity of the tool
- Manage/drive vendors performance to meet/exceed equipment KPI and goals
- Spearhead and facilitate continuous improvement programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance
- PhD / MSc/ Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Physics / Science /Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 -10 years relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- Those with 4 8 years of relevant experience would be considered for Manager position
- Expert semiconductor wafer fabrication equipment knowledge
- Team performance management knowledge
- In-depth experience in related equipment
- Team leader experience
- Supervisory & coaching skills
- Vendor management skills
- Good project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)
• Founded in 1998, SSMC is a foundry service provider, a joint venture of NXP Semiconductor N.V. (NXP) Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company. • This wafer fabrication facility produces specialty wafers for connected car, secured connectivity, portable & wearable and the internet of things applications that offer secure • We are expanding into niche markets, - Buoyed by the demand for ICs for Internet of Things, Smart mobile and wearable devices and connected cars, SSMC will stay focus to continue increasing our footprint in the niche markets; and also accelerate our growth rate towards creating greater value in our technologies, manufacturing excellence and customer partnership. - We intend to expand into automotive and high performance mixed signal market (HPMS); and providing solutions for secured connections for a smarter world.