Equipment Maintenance and Facilities Manager
Job Title: Equipment Maintenance and Facilities Manager
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours : 8.00am -5.30pm
Transport :Lakside MRT, Tuas Crescent MRT, Yew Tee MRT & Bukit Batok MRT
Benefits: AWS , 18 days annual leave
Salary : upto $6000 (Depend on experience )
- Set department objectives and targets to support the achievement of company goals and objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that overall plant facility and equipment are well maintained and in good working condition. This covers production machineries, building safety, electrical distribution system, air conditioning, lighting, piping, compressors and scrubbers, sewage and WWTP systems.
- Oversee jobs and projects related to facilities and equipment maintenance from planning, installation to completion and use including obtaining the required permits and approvals in carrying out the activities.
- Ensure compliance of the plant and activities to applicable legislation on safety, environment and health.
- Coordinate and troubleshoot facility and equipment related problems with sense of urgency.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Good maintenance planning skill and sense of urgency
- Knowledge in plant utilities supply system
- Familiar with Environmental Pollution Act, Safety and MOM requirements
WONG MENG KANG
Superform Consulting Pte Ltd
SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD