THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 16-Aug-2019
- Performed schedule equipment preventive maintenance (PM), calibration and troubleshoot equipment related problems on a timely basis at customer site
- Able to handle deinstallation, installation and hook up of equipment at customer site.
- Handle troubleshooting and preparation of reports for discussion with customer.
- Perform and establish work procedures for tool maintenance and install
- Provide equipment training and guidance for customer.
- Seek out and engage with new customers for new system penetration.
- Take charge to engage multiple customers/projects simultaneously to provide equipment related coverage. Extensively travel may be required.
Job Requirements :
- At least a Degree or Associate Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent
- Required Language : English / Mandarin (to liase with chinese speaking clients)
- Min. 5 years of experience in Semiconductor Industry with 3 years hands-on experience in WET equipment.
- Will be required to over time and on call during weekend or public holiday if required
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to new challenges
- Proactive, possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge in WET equipment for 200mm / 300mm is a must.
- Willing to travel within short notice and working on irregular hours, if required.