Equipment Associate Engineer (MNC) - up to $5000
Equipment Associate Engineer (Manufacturing Industry)
- Assembly and testing based on standard work instruction and test procedures, within production line.
- Diagnostic and troubleshoot based on the standard guidelines.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives towards production quality / productivity improvements.
- Ability to provide guidance and direct small team on activities based on supervisor's assignment.
- Support Agility Training to all product lines based on supervisor’s assignment.
- Any other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
- 3 years of related working experience (Eg. Wire bonder, Semicon machine, Troubleshoot/Test Factory machine)
- At least Nitec in engineering or any related course
- Good with hand held tools such as screw drive, allen key, etc
- Takes initiative and dependant individual
Interested applicant, you may send over your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] OR simply click apply to our job page.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration. If you wish to withdraw your consent or correct any of your personal data, please drop us an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to let us know.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
We will contact you if your skills and experience are suitable for the role, or if there is a similar opportunity that is available presently or in the future.
Tan Guo Wei (Isaac) | R1655144
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781