Equipment Associate Engineer (Chip Probe)
Powertech Technology (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 16-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to problems with considerable initiative and independent thought.
- Communicate with Engineers, peers, specialists or external vendors to resolve problems.
- Identify and improve productivity and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Assist Equipment Improvements project to achieve maximum throughout and utilization.
- Carry out machine set-up, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting to maximize equipment uptime.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior.
Powertech Technology (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.