Episerver Developer | 12-Months Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Focuses on developing digital marketing solution based on Episerver Platform.
Core activities in this area include designing and implementing technical solutions based on the Episerver Platform.
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of Episerver technical consulting or development experience.
- Delivered web solutions in a distributed environment.
- Episerver certification (Episerver Certified Developer ECD) is good to have
- Understand the concept of responsive vs adaptive design, and the constraint/implications to multiple target devices such as mobile and large screen.
- Experience in social media API (such as Facebook, Twitter or Google) is good to have
- Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS and DevOps is highly desirable.
- Understanding on other technology best practices, frameworks or methodologies is good to have, e.g. Enterprise Library, Application Lifecycle Management, Application Insights.
- Understanding on application optimization concept is desirable
- Possess excellent Microsoft platform knowledge and skills.
- Full lifecycle experience in enterprise application development is highly desirable
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141