Environmental Services Sr Mgr/ AD (House Keeping/ Pest Control/ Waste/ Linen)
• Plans, directs, manages, coordinates and monitors activities and operations of the Environmental Services.
• Department including management of staff and assigned projects.
• Develops and implements strategic goals and objectives.
• Performs other related duties as required Prepares department budget data; monitors expenditures and prepares financial reports.
• Serves as liaison to supply, chemical, and equipment vendors and evaluates and selects products and services.
• Participates in developing departmental goals and objectives/policies and procedures.
• Meets with other staff members to discuss progress and to develop future courses of action.
• Administers and monitors compliance to departmental policies and procedures in accordance with state, federal, and organizational guidelines.
• Manages staff and employee performance.
• Resolves Human resource-related issues, determines staffing needs, interviews and hires staff.
• Provides on-going performance feedback, addresses problems, orients and trains employees, verifies competency and identifies and suggests ways to develop skills.
• Determines disciplinary, termination and salary actions.
• Directs and monitors workflow.
• Supervises and coordinates staff schedules and special events coverage for custodial staff.
• Assists Director in operation of department and acts for Director in his/her absence.
• Works with manager to formulate plan for professional development.
• Attends educational in-services as appropriate.
• Participates in professional activities and organizations to maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and developments.
• Maintains records and files of and reviews work schedules, inspection forms, cleaning and equipment records, work orders, and other operations records completed by supervisory personnel.
• Monitors staff adherence to established safety standards.
• Takes the necessary precautions, in keeping with OSHA standards and other applicable state regulations, when working with hazardous chemicals and materials and power equipment.
• Uses personal protective equipment as required.
• Responds to hazardous chemical/waste spills when on duty and by telephone when off duty if contacted.
• Establishes a prescribed level of cleanliness that must be achieved and maintained and ensures adherence through inspections and evaluations.
• Takes action to correct deficiencies.
• Participates in committee meetings and is directly responsible for the hospital's infectious and hazardous wastes programs, the paper recycling program, and computerized management system.
• Min Degree in any discipline with at least 10 years of Facilities Management/Building/Hospitality/Environmental experience in a managerial position preferred.
• Those with exposure to healthcare and practical knowledge / ownership of hospital operations, clinical operations units and project management have an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with strong leadership and people management skills.
• Driven, passionate and service oriented.
• Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: Environmental Services – Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd