Environmental Control Officer
Kwan Yong Construction Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Nov-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Inspect and identify all possible forms of hazards in a work environment.
- Inspect work areas regularly to ensure compliance with workplace safety and health requirements.
- Check equipment to ensure it is in working condition and do not pose any environment health hazard to user or the workplace.
- Oversee the installation of noise meters at site vicinity and monitoring of construction works noise to ensure it does not exceed the permissible noise levels throughout various stages of construction phases.
- Coordinate with external pest control operator visits to carry out fumigation, mosquito oiling and rodent control measures.
- Liaising with National Environment Agency & Public Utilities Board (PUB) on environmental issues and other statutory requirements of compliance by sites
- Must be a registered ECO
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the Construction Industry
Kwan Yong Construction Pte Ltd