Environmental Control Officer (ECO)
Our Client is an established Railway Construction Company that is involved in several large scale Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) development. Enviroment Control Officers are required to actively monitor and prevent environmental health issues within construction sites. Their roles include advising construction site contractors on environmental remediation measures, facilitating compliance with the environmental laws, carrying out site inspections and engagement of stakeholders for environmental lapses, as well as educating workers on maintaining good environmental health standards.
- Liaise with National Enviroment Agency on an ad-hoc basis for any enviromental issues/concerns
- Coordinate environment control committee meeting and implement all environment control programs
- Maintain mandatory records and other documentation as required by the regulatory authorities
- Ensure compliance of operations with NEA and EHS regulations
- Prepare site environment control report on regular basic
- Conduct environmental control audit and investigations
- Ensure compliance with environment regulations, develop environment control plan, site cleanup plans & monitor their completion
- Tunneling/Railway environment working experiences preferred
- NEA registered ECO (links on regisitration here)
- Good knowledge of Safety Regulations and Procedures.
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience in construction industry (Preferable in LTA projects or other civil works)
- Familiar with Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- Good team player
- Certificate of Competency in Earth Control Measures (added advantage)