Environmental Control Officer (ECO)
Rotary Engineering Private Limited | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work closely with project team to ensure the compliance of worksite HSE plans, policies and control procedure
- Implement and monitor HSE Management system
- Assist project manager on Earth Control Measures (ECM) plan
- To inspect and examine the workplace to ensure environmental compliance
- Identify and discuss environmental health irregularities with superior and recommend measure to rectify such regularities
- Liaise with authorities and clients on matters pertaining to environmental complaints and related issues
- To control the disease-bearing vectors and rodents
- To do proper management and disposal of solid waste
- To control noise and dust pollution
- To control drainage, silt, air and water pollution
- To supervise general housekeeping management of the project / site.
- Ensure that all safety regulations and good housekeeping methods are always practised at site.
- In charge of statutory report submissions and maintain all required HSE documentation.
- Ensure corrective and preventive action is being taken & report to Project Manager / HSE Manager immediately of any non-compliance of HSE policies and regulation
- Other HSE work as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Degree / Diploma
- Registered Environmental Control Officer with NEA
- At least 3 years of experience as ECO in Construction / Process Plant Industry
- Familiar with Environmental Public Health requirements and ISO 14001
Rotary Engineering Private Limited
ROTARY is one of the region’s leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, construction (EPC) and integrated maintenance services to the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical industries. Over 40 years, Rotary has established a strong presence out of its base in Singapore to Southeast Asia, India, China and the Middle East. Listed in Singapore since 1993, Rotary’s clients include Oiltanking, Vopak, Shell and ExxonMobil. In Saudi Arabia, Rotary has also executed major milestone projects for prestigious clients like Saudi Aramco, Total and SABIC. We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join and grow with our 7,000 strong global workforce. Visit our website at www.rotaryeng.com.sg for more information.