Environment Control Officer
Greensafe International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure all statutory regulations are complying with NEA's requirements.
- To implement and monitor the environmental management systems at work sites.
- To conduct the regular site inspections and follow-up actions to ensure environmental compliance.
- Take charge of all issues pertaining to Environmental Health and Vector Control
- Responsible for ensuring that all environmental control measures are properly executed.
- To record, compile and submit reports on regular basis.
- Oversee private contractors providing cleaning and vector control services.
- To enhance environmental public health at the worksite.
- To conduct regular training on awareness of vector controls, waste management.
- Advise the Project Management on-site on what needs to be done for conditions / situations which cause environmental health problems.
- Report to Site / Project Manager
- To perform the duties of an Environmental Control Officer
- To assist the WSH Officer and Project Manager in managing the project's environmental health programme
- Lead a team of site personnel to carry out, conduct regular site inspections and follow-up actions to ensure environmental compliance
- Preferred with HDB experience
- Licensed ECO& ECMO, NEA Registered
- Min Diploma
- At least 3 year experience in related role
- Microsoft Office knowledge required
Working days: 5.5 days
Greensafe International Pte Ltd