Entry Level Management Associate Programme
MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE PROGRAMME IS AN 24-MONTHS GRADUATE SCHEME THAT GIVES YOU ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO BUILD A DYNAMIC CONSULTING CAREER.
What will you do?
You'll work on a team with talented and supportive leaders who will help you learn and challenge you to grow. As you develop specialized knowledge, you'll work closely with clients to understand their issues, create strategies for success, and win buy-in for your recommendations.
How will you learn?
The continual development of our people is part of our ethos and something we're committed to at every level. Training is not just an annual event, it is an ongoing process throughout your career. You won't sit in lecture halls. Instead, you will learn in small, trainer-led groups with a mix of presentations, exercises, role-playing and experience sharing.
You will take part in a leadership programme made up of self-directed learning and group-work. This programme will develop your skills, knowledge, and network, which will prove invaluable throughout your life and career.
Each Associate will be matched with multiple mentors throughout the programme. This rotational mentorship is designed to give you exposure to different perspectives and ways of working so you can capitalise on the best practices of our senior leaders.
We are offering
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Incentives Scheme (international travel, corporate discounts, bonuses)
- Corporate Wellness Initiatives
- Fortnightly Salary Payment
We are looking for
- Self-motivated and resilient individuals that embrace change and new challenges
- Exceptional communicators who can influence all levels of an organization
- Mission-driven team players who can “get things done” while exemplifying integrity and humility
**Bachelor's Degree preferred. Candidate must possess at least an A level or Local Polytechnic Diploma.
(All ages are welcome to apply).
Prestigee Consultancy / Ascent Consultancy