Enterprise Sales Manager
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Responsible for achieving business and sales objective / targets
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Increase client and partner base and develop business partners ecosystem.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients and business partners
- Handle account management matters and be the point of contact for customers
- Build strategic account relationships (at all levels from Engineer to CEO) and develop new client relationships to achieve sales volume and profit goals
- Manage a team of sales managers to establish and grow strong pipelines for business opportunities
- Provide good sales performance management and meeting KPIs
- Prepare proposals, and present solutions to customers
- Lead and work with various internal teams to formulate solutions and strategies to compete in a highly competitive environment
- Work with cross functional teams to coordinate pre-sales, post-sales and support resources to drive successful closure and implementation for customers
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Draft and review contracts
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to achieve a positive conclusion.
- Client and business partners Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast revenue targets and ensure they are met.
- Track, record and convert Business Development activities into sales revenue.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
- Understand the company's goal and purpose to continue to enhance the company's performance and meeting company financial KPI
Skills and Qualifications
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven financial skills, business planning/dev skills, and outcome-oriented attitude
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160