Enterprise Sales Manager
- Play a key strategic role to increasing revenue and bringing onboard new clients
- Work closely with the CEO to achieve corporate sales targets and business development objectives
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a well-funded startup that fills a crucial gap in learning today, especially for ambitious professionals. The Company provides affordable access to world-class content to help professionals move a step closer to achieving their aspirations.
In this role, you will be sharing and implementing the overall Go-to-Market strategy for the region. You will build and structure the enterprise sales team, guide clients and team through the sales cycles to close deals.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving new business through new and existing enterprise accounts, as well as converting qualified leads to new opportunities
- Developing sales strategy and building consistency in velocity and deal s
- Building, structuring and managing our enterprise sales team for success
- Building and nurturing strong client relationships through regular contact and appointments
- Continually driving business in new markets, industry verticals and prospects
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Working closely with the CEO on achieving business growth targets
- You have at least 2 years experience in B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within SaaS.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
Snaphunt Pte Ltd