Enterprise Sales Manager (CDN, Security, Cloud) [Ref: 000340]
CDNetwroks | Date Posted: 29-Nov-2018
The Enterprise Sales Manager will drive new customer acquisitions by advocating our Content Delivery Network solutions, as well as Cloud and IDC services (Cloud Security, Cloud Load Balancers, Cloud Storage) to companies across the Southeast Asia and Pacific region. You will orchestrate direct sales engagements, win competitive opportunities, expand our existing customer base, as well as collaborate with partners for sell-to and sell-through strategies.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary with a generous commission while representing a leading-edge customer focused CDN that is helping companies grow their global businesses through web 2.0 applications.
The ideal candidate should be a tenacious, results-oriented Sales professional, with a hunter mentality,a strong consultative sales approach, passionate about the industry and possess excellent communication skills. Success in this position will require a positive attitude, great time management, strong work ethic, and a passion to build solid relationships with customers.
This position will encompass predominantly hunting responsibilities.
- Drive new business directly from end customers with a focus on Enterprise accounts, engaging existing and potential partners and building robust sales pipelines across the region.
- Actively own all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, qualification, customer engagement, proposal management, contract negotiation and deal closures.
- Accountable for consistently meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Establish strategic and tactical sales plans, so as to facilitate expansion of market share.
- Collaborate with Territory Managers and Inside Sales/Sales Development Representatives on complex negotiations involving multiple touchpoints and business requirements.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key decision makers and influencers within our customer's organisation, thereby driving penetration in various functions.
- Oversee and manage a portfolio of assigned accounts so as to seek additional revenue opportunities through upselling and renewals.
- Developing, executing and delivering solution-focused client presentations.
- Establishing accurate/qualified sales forecasts and pipeline to ensure clear reporting of sales opportunities, renewals, associated revenue and timeline.
- Understand the value proposition of our solutions and effectively communicating all offerings to customers.
- Continuously keep abreast of industry and market trends, whilst building strong knowledge in our products and services.
- Ability to travel across the region as required
- Bachelor's degree required.
- About 5 - 7 years of relevant working experience selling IT solutions through direct and indirect channels across the Southeast Asia & Pacific region, preferably within a Saas, PaaS or IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet and Cloud infrastructure, Media and Cyber Security services is highly desired.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and engage external audiences of all levels and across functions.
- Independent, goal-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Familiar with CRM systems, especially Salesforce.