Enterprise Data Governance (Banking)
- Opportunity to grow your career within a leading international bank
- Very attractive remuneration package
Our Client is a leading multinational bank headquartered in Singapore. They have a global network of more than 450 branches and offices located at Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
The bank's core business is commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and asset management services, as well as corporate finance, venture capital, investment, and insurance services.
As a Data Governance Specialist, you will support the Head of Enterprise Data Governance in defining the vision, strategy and objectives for data governance and data quality across the Group that are in line with the Bank's business strategy and objectives.
Your are responsible for:
- Actively supporting the Company's Data Governance strategy and drive the adoption of the data governance framework and policy, incorporating best practices and industry standards across different jurisdictions.
- Actively contributing to the development and continuous evolution of the data governance framework, policies, processes and best practices
- Actively contributing to the development of a comprehensive data quality assessment and measurement framework and drive its adoption across various divisions and functions, to promote and sustain high levels of data quality.
- Developing data quality best practices, spanning key business processes and drive the adoption of advanced data quality routines as part of data management checks and controls
- Developing detailed data standards incorporating industry best practices across Reference data, Master data and Metadata. Support in the adoption of the data standards across various divisions and functions
- Promoting the education of Data Governance disciplines and objectives.
- Developing and conducting training and associated communication rollouts for the data governance initiatives
- Investigating on data incidents and assess the risk of non-compliance Data Governance policy and associated data standards.
- Conducting root cause analysis and work with technology and functional units to put in remedial actions
- Establishing data governance best practices as part of new application development.
- You possess a degree in Technology, Business Computing, Data Analytics or related disciplines
- You have at least 4 years experience working experience in the banking industry, or consulting industry with strong exposure to Financial Services
- You have good understanding of Data Governance and Data Quality, especially on financial industry best practices and across the regulatory landscape
- You have strong experience in working with data governance tools and technologies, such as across Data Quality, Data Catalogs, Glossaries, Data Lineage, etc.
- Experience of working with Big Data platforms and ETL tools is highly preferred
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present you findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
Ref : 49607711
Snaphunt Pte Ltd