The Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models and their lower level components. They are also required to interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT support systems.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture
- Researches overall IT solutions on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
- Participates in and manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA
- Collaborates with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of each solution and determine conformance with the EA. Recommends the most suitable technical architecture and defines the solution at a high level
- Recommends and participates in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
- Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
- Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies.
Education, qualifications and experience required
✓ Certification in two or more of the following areas:
✓ MCSE, MCSD, MCTS, CCNA, Java, Linux, Oracle
✓ Experience as technical lead for a major technology implementation
IT Professional Competencies
▪ Business Analysis
▪ IT Project Management
▪ Systems Architecture
▪ System Design
▪ IT/Technology Infrastructure Design and planning
▪ Software Development
▪ Database Administration
▪ IT Security Management
▪ IT/Technology Service Operations and Event Management
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd