Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Based upon an understanding of business needs, create an integrated business and technology vision that defines a strategic solution roadmap.
- Balance need for lasting, strategic solution vs. rapid payback opportunities of a more tactical nature.
- Take into consideration of the investment requirements, business strategy, technology trends, vendor lifecycle, regulatory conditions and local market capabilities, all contribute to the analysis of best course of action for the enterprise solution.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of enterprise-wide, service-oriented and component-based architecture plans.
- Support development of Enterprise Architecture standards, patterns, position papers and engagement reporting.
- Work with Business Engagement, Business Delivery and Solutions Design peers across the LVS properties to support intake of business requests, vetting them against defined standards and incorporates them into forward looking strategies.
- Identify opportunities to leverage reusable global solutions and seeks technology opportunities that can lead to business advantage.
- Maintain direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work.
- Perform all duties in accordance with departmental and Las Vegas Sands’ policies, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or equivalent.
- Advanced Degree in Technology is advantageous.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of security framework standards: NIST, COBIT, ISO.
- Experience in architecting solutions that comply with compliance regulations such as: PCI, GLBA, SOX, Basel III.
- Experience implementing controls for privacy legislation such as: HIPAA, COPPA, FCRA, GLB and GDPR.
- Experience with Information Security technologies, markets, and vendors (firewall, intrusion detection, advanced threat prevention, data loss prevention, assessment tools, encryption, PKI).
- Extensive experience with enterprise technologies including, but not limited to: UNIX/LINUX Systems, Wintel Platforms, Converged and Hyperconverged technology stacks, Enterprise Data Strategies, Middleware, API Management, Web services, Containers, and Application development platforms.
- Familiar with Enterprise Architecture concepts, design principles, best practices, standards, and processes.
- Strong understanding of network topologies, protocols and standards.
- Experience with service and integration architecture design and deployment.
- Experience with software interaction with databases such as DB2, Oracle, MS SQL, Hadoop, NOSQL, and others.
- Knowledge of UML modelling techniques and Business Process Modelling.
- Familiar with cloud offerings including, but not limited to, Alibaba, Amazon Web Services, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Familiar with container platforms and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Agile software development principles, Continuous Integration and Deployment (CICD), and DevOps.
- Knowledge of software vulnerabilities and remediation (OWASP/SANS CWE).
- Experience implementing identity strategies and application integrations including LDAP, Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking in a highly complex environment.
- Ability to lead, influence and mentor others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse qualitative data.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical peers and business stakeholders, including executive level management, in a multicultural/ multinational environment.
- Understand the hierarchy and culture of customer and supplier organizations and is able to identify the decision makers and key stakeholders.