Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Lead a team to conduct an Enterprise Architecture study for a large organisation, including the following:
- Develop comprehensive process and capability maps for core operational functions, identifying areas for enhancement/consolidation and putting up recommendations for new technology implementation. The maps should clearly show information and process flows across departments; including inter-department interfaces with details of business use cases, data supporting it, rules, and data exchanges.
- Plan and carry out focus group sessions and workshops with stakeholders to gather the necessary input for EA understanding, and for change management and communication. The Contractor shall engage the various business owners, interview key stakeholders, conduct focus groups and workshops, and review the documentation provided by them to develop comprehensive process & capability maps.
- Identify potential synergies among the Operations Systems and submit a report with recommendations for increasing synergy in business process/data, and capabilities of available COTS software or platforms.
- Prepare an As-Is and To-Be Enterprise Architecture for the business.
- Prepare a digital roadmap with cost benefit analysis and justification for recommendations made.
- Implement an Enterprise Architecture software and populate the system with the full set of EA information collected from the study. Also, conduct training for the Enterprise Architecture team in the use of the EA software.
- Implement an Enterprise Architecture practise, including setting up the EA team with members from existing/relevant departments, providing/implementing the necessary systems, training, policy / framework documents, user guides, manuals and processes for the EA team to carry out their functions. The desired objectives of the EA practise include:
- A clear depiction of how the business operates to deliver its intended purpose, including connectivity between departments.
- Understand how the different systems in the organisation connect; identifying opportunities for system / process consolidation.
- Identify capability gaps to meet business needs.
- Identify reusable business process which will prevent silo and duplicate processes.
- Gatekeeper in preventing unnecessary systems creation.
- Show how the different types of data available in the various systems and how data is managed within the organisation.
- Show how the IT standard and system security supports the EA.
- Identify processes that are not adequately supported by applications.
- Identify duplication of data - i.e. no singlesource of truth.
- Ensure that that there are appropriate controls on data integrity
- Given a new initiative, EA should be able to know if there is an existing system that delivers similar functions.
- An understanding of the common services available to support system interface requirements.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of Bachelors' degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Minimum FIVE (5) years' experience designing and implementing enterprise systems and distributed applications and/or minimum FIVE (5) years of experience in developing enterprise architecture for big corporations.
- The candidate should ideally be experienced in designing, deploying and/or maintaining enterprise scale applications.
- The candidate shall have at least ONE (1) year of working experience in Singapore and must be based in Singapore.
- Prior experience with Enterprise Architecture software required
- TOGAF certification is good to have
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697