Enrolment Sales Executive ($2,500 - $3,500)
- Making calls to prospective parents and schedule face to face interviews to follow up on their applications.
- Provide advise to parents when selecting new subjects and assist with academic program selection.
- Develop and establish new contacts and sales leads to achieve sales targets.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding sales targets that are aligned with the core competencies of the company.
- Understand competition and trends in the education industry to develop sales strategies and initiatives.
- To work closely with other departments’ stakeholders to support and execute student recruitment activities, future plans and objectives.
- Involved in events such as facility visits, campaigns, open houses and information sessions.
- Min GCE 'N' Level
- Min 1 to 2 years sales / telesales experience
- Candidates from banking / hospitality / insurance industry are welcome
- Good communication skills and customer service oriented attitude
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Working Hours: 5 days work week (4 weekdays + 1 weekend arrangement)
Working Location: Central
Salary: $2,500 - $3,500 (Basic salary)
Attractive commission scheme - to be discussed during interview
*Interested applicants please submit your application with a latest photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attention it to Ms Rin Chan.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD