The Learning Lab (TLL) is a leading organisation in the private education sector. We recruit talented and dynamic people with a passion for nurturing future leaders.
Reporting to the Head of Enrolment and Client Services, you will be responsible for providing a full range of admissions activities including enrolments, student applications, and email/phone follow-ups.
- Recruit new students through activities such as facility visits, campaigns, open houses and information sessions.
- Counsel parents of existing and prospective students who are considering taking up new subjects; assist with academic program selection.
- Provide accurate and prompt information on curriculum highlights to prospective households and students.
- Develop and establish new contacts and sales leads to achieve sales targets.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding sales targets that are aligned with the core competencies of the company.
- Understand competition and trends in the education industry to develop sales strategies and initiatives.
- To work closely with other departments’ stakeholders to support and execute student recruitment activities, future plans and objectives.
- Take ownership of assigned and ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Attractive sales commission scheme as part of the overall remuneration.
- Product training will be provided.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Minimum of 1 year proven track record in sales, preferably in the education field.
- Able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
- Knowledge of and experience with CRM, sales or customer service are highly desirable.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Strong consultative selling and business development flair.
- Excellent oral, written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Only Singaporeans and Permanent residents need apply.
Expect the best for the best – an attractive remuneration package.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
The Learning Lab