Orion Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 98C2897|EA Personal Registration No: R1100183
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
The hiring organization is a community hospital in the private sector.
- Participate in patient assessment, and in developing & executing nursing care activities for patients.
- Carry out assigned procedures to treat patients in compliance with established standards of practice.
- Support Staff Nurses in providing care to patients to meet their medical needs.
- Assist in the examination and treatment of patients carried out by doctors and nurses.
- Participate in educating/training patients and their caregivers in basic health practices.
- Ensure cleanliness and readiness of all equipment, instruments, surgical items, medical packs, linen and rations in the wards.
- Update patient records to reflect nursing care given to patients.
- Accompany patients during their visits to other hospitals and clinics.
- Assist in patient discharge planning.
- Build good relations with patients and colleagues.
- Certificate in Nursing.
- Enrolled Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Both experienced nursing professionals and fresh/recent graduates are welcome to apply. (There are multiple vacancies offering different entry points.)
- Passionate about nursing care delivery and contributing to the community.
- Ability to assume 6-daly-per-week shift work.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd