Home Nursing Foundation| Date Posted: 20-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides holistic nursing services in the home setting
- Assist in the scheduling of home visits for the patients.
- Plan, perform nursing procedures and evaluate outcome of care.
- Ensure timely and accurate nursing documentation and provide timely feedback or escalation to the primary nurse or Nurse Clinician.
- Provide care management for the assigned patients.
- Conduct teaching for patients and caregivers.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of revenue.
- Participates in multidisciplinary rounds and present cases in a coherent manner.
- Maintain accurate and timely nursing documentation on the assessment, treatment and evaluation of patient’s condition.
- Attend in-service education sessions on a regular basis to maintain updated knowledge and skills.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in acute setting
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB)
- Possess valid BCLS