Singapore O&G Ltd.| Date Posted: 22-Aug-2019
Permanent, Part Time
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
We are seeking Enrolled Nurse to join our growing group of specialists. The job scope includes:
- Provide Nursing care to patients
- Answer to patient's queries
- Dispensing of medication
- Perform basic triage
- Assist in minor procedures
- Provide frontline customer service
- Scheduling of appointment and patient registration
- Handling phone calls and inquiries
- Process invoice and payment collection
- Booking of referral appointments
- Maintaining inventory levels and Quarterly stocktake
- Handle administrative and ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate should possess:
- Nitec in Nursing.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (to liaise with our Chinese patients)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Experience in O&G or Paeds will be an advantage
Singapore O&G Ltd.