Enrichment Teacher, Baby - 4 months to 17 months and Preschool (Part-Time/ Full-Time)
Do you love to interact with and have experience working with babies? Do you have a specific skill and/or interest in singing/dancing/playing a musical instrument (esp hand-held instrument) etc? Do you enjoy working with children and being integral in their development?
- Implement the program for the class in accordance with the inhouse standards, policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of the centre
- Work with Company in creating curriculum
- Track progress of students, and give active feedback to parents on students’ development
- Responsible for the preparation and upkeep of ageappropriate teaching resources, arrangement, appearance and learning environment
- Conduct lessons with infectious enthusiasm
- Being an inspiring role model with a creative spirit
- Possess a Degree/Bachelor/Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education and/or experience in the Early Childhood industry
- Past experience as infantcare teachers, preschool teachers, baby sensory teachers, children music teachers are favoured
- Those without relevant certificate or experience but have great enthusiasm and willingness to learn are welcome to apply. Mid career switches or mums intending to return to the workforce are also welcome to apply!
- Love to engage and able to communicate effectively with children
- Patient and passionate about teaching toddlers and preschoolers
- Friendly and cheerful with excellent interpersonal skills and good organisational skills
- Classroom management skills
- Professional and collaborative
Full-time positions (that would include a degree of administrative tasks) available as well.
Part-time Assistant Teacher roles also considered.
If the above interests you, do send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Do indicate in email if you are interested in the full or part time position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
De Kinder Pte Ltd