enior Equipment Engineer - Contract (Up to 6K/BioPharma/Tuas)
Senior Equipment Engineer oversees the asset care and maintenance of all mechanical equipment in Singapore BioProductions facility. Manages external activities such as Service Contract management or regulatory Inspections & Ensures continuous operation of assets under his care and adheres with right level of urgency to all scheduled and unscheduled machine maintenance activities.
Senior Equipment Engineer - Contract (Up to 6K/BioPharma/Tuas)
Working location: Tuas
Working Hour: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Comply with company cGMP, HSE, Statutory, Regulatory/Authority requirements in executing maintenance, troubleshooting and repair activities.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors/vendors in the execution of their duties to ensure maintenance services are carried out properly and promptly in accordance to Company and Regulatory requirements.
- Perform proper documentation of all maintenance and repair activities via CMMS SAP-PM.
- Maintain interface with all stakeholders (i.e. PU, MST, HSE and Utilities) to ensure quality maintenance services are provided to support manufacturing operations.
- Support plant equipment commissioning activities as required.
- Ensure the availability and reliability of HVAC, clean and black utilities equipment for safe and quality production of medicines.
- Adherence to the Asset Care/Management in the following areas:
- Manage and execute the planned maintenance program for plant equipment;
- Ensure availability and reliability of equipment and instruments;
- Perform FEMCA studies on equipment to determine criticality and maintenance strategy and optimized preventive maintenance;
- Make use of Asset Care Tools (i.e. SAP-PM, COMOS, CMX);
- Pursue continuous improvement mindset;
- Create and revise SOPs and Work Instructions for preventive and corrective maintenance on plant equipment;
- Troubleshoots and rectifies equipment problems to complete correct maintenance safety and timely within cGMP environment;
- Complete documentation with strict adherence to cGMP and GDP;
- Champion reliability and improvement projects;
- Participate in change control process by reviewing, commenting and working closely with QA for approval.
- Provide appropriate and effective technical support to the following:
- Equipment operation (i.e. shutdown, changeovers, troubleshooting, requalification);
- Scheduler/Planner to achieve high level of planned maintenance performance;
- Analysis of notification and prioritization of work orders in coordination with Planner;
- Engineers and Technicians in execution of maintenance work;
- Reliability Engineer in analyzing technical and financial date for improvements;
- Provide technical knowledge for equipment deviations and investigations.
- Support start-up, commissioning and qualification activities.
- Support process related capital projects.
- Prepare SOPs, spare parts and maintenance plans for plan equipment.
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from stakeholders (i.e. PU, MST and HSE)
- Support commissioning and start up and timelines
- Safety: No lost time accident
- Demonstrate the ability to work successfully as a member of a multi-discipline team
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781