- Lead, supervise and motivate the team to ensure facilities operation to meet the performance requirements and service level agreement with clients/customers.
- Liaise, engage and communicate with end-users, service providers, consultants and relevant authority on items related to facility management and maintenance activities.
- Ensuring a strong technical and customer focus with all the operational activities including inspections, Audits and reports.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders in planning and execution of HT/LT switch gear and Chiller annual shutdown servicing in a critical environment.
- Rationalize on the maintenance routines and requirement to ensure adequacy, determine inventory projections to ensure uptime repairs, CAPA for the M&E system to ensure its reliability and resiliency to meet the SLA.
- Responsible for project management services ranging from feasibility studies, design and construction management till handover.
- plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing of current premises.
- plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Review of contracts specifications to ensure cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Manage manpower deployment, staff movement, over time claims, appraisal and leave plan.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification in the recognized university/school.
- More than 2 years of experience with technical knowledge with Data Center operations.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, with strong sense of responsibility.
- Good in problem solving and decisional making.
- Good in commercial awareness and customer service.
Interested candidates, please send full resume stating expected salary & availability to email:
For more information about us, please visit the corporate website at www.newtechapac.com
All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only. Response will only be given to short-listed candidates.
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd