Engineers (CNC / Universal Robot Machining)
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer in advanced machine tools and many other automation systems or hybrid multi-tasking machines for global manufacturing.
- CNC Machining / Machine Tools
- 6-axis/Universal Robot / 3 to 5 axis CNC Machine
- Professional growth and learning opportunity
- Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics
- Perform technical support on automation solutions for CNC / Robot Machining
- Follow up on project work includes design, drawing, prepare part list, documentation on fabrication, evaluation, production, etc.
- Support any activities related to the product development throughout the project cycle
- Provide pre/post-sales technical support if need be
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years related work experience with robust technical design and engineering background
- Proficient in 2D & 3D AutoCAD, Catia, Solidworks, etc.
- Knowledge in PLC, e.g. Fanuc & Mitsubishi Controllers (especially for Electrical position)
- Knowledge in using ENOVIA for BOM list's preparation
- Able to travel to the West side of Singapore for work
- Working Location: West of Singapore
- Working Schedules: 5-days per week, Monday to Friday, normal working hours
- Competitive starting basic salary with AWS and Variable Bonus
- Attractive employee benefits
Interested applicants are requested apply online or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with a complete resume (include recent photo, salaries, reason for leaving). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198
Hecal Pte Ltd