Engineering Technician - Maintenance (Mfg - Jurong Island)
- Sustain & maintain plant machineries & equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant machineries & equipment.
- Monitor and facilitate day to day operations of plant equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must possess at least NTC/NITEC/Diploma in Electrical/ Mechatronics/Electrical & Electronics or equivalent
- At least 5 years working expereince in related field, preferably Non-Executive specialised in Engineering-Chemical Process Plant
- Must be a team player & work under pressure.
- Able to perform work at hot & confined environment.
- Experience in dealing with rotating equipment (motors, pumps, fan & blowers), piping sys with valves, pressure vessels, steam lines, sensors and metering devices.
- Able to interpret schematic, electrical and P&ID diagrams.
- Knowledge on Electrical, Instrumentation & PLC control sys.
- Applicants with prior work experience in chemical process plant will have added advantage.
- Full-time 2-year contract with possible conversion to permanent
Please submit resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for Leaving
Person-in-charge : Quek Hong Guek, Margaret
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified