Singapore Discovery Centre Ltd | Date Posted: 24-Jul-2018
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Job Description for Engineering Specialist:
- To perform 1st level corrective maintenance, periodic and daily servicing of all exhibits, AV equipment.
- To operate and set up AV equipment for in-house and external programmes.
- To perform the duty of a projectionist.
- To perform daily start-up and shutdown all the exhibits and essential facilities.
Job Requirements for Engineering Specialist:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of AV equipment - operations and repair/troubleshooting.
- Possess Class 3 driving license.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferred. Inexperienced candidates with relevant internship may be considered.
- Must be IT literate.
- A team player with experience working in a theme park environment is preferred.
- Willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays
- 5 day work week
Singapore Discovery Centre Ltd