Tessolve Engineering Services Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Assisting engineering teams in setting up the test equipment for engineering and production.
- Manage all Test & Backend Equipment sustaining i.e. Bench, ATE, Handlers, Thermostream, ICOS, Laser Mart, etc.
- Perform Test program correlations and reject verifications.
- Prepare Test hardware for remote testing, ability to load and do sanity check on test program.
- Ability to work in Bench characterization area, which uses Labview and RF equipment like Spectrum analyser, network analyser etc.
- Carry out characterization or sample screening based on internal team request.
- Diploma, Higher Nitec or Nitec in Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- Preferably at least 1 year of relevant experience
- Entry Level / Candidates with no experience are welcomed to apply
- Hands on experience with Handlers, Probers, thermo stream testing equipment or bench test equipment.
- Experience in working at production/engineering semiconductor test facilities
- Ability to use Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
Tessolve Engineering Services Pte Ltd
Tessolve, a certified ISO 9001:2008 company, is one of the world's largest leading semiconductor engineering solution providers. We offer engineering expertise in the areas of Semiconductor IC Design, Test & Product Engineering, PCB Design, Failure Analysis and Systems design under one roof. Tessolve’s goal is to be an extended arm of Semiconductor product companies and enable them to ensure good quality productization of their chips in a cost effective manner. Since its inception in 2004, Tessolve has grown from strength to strength. Tessolve currently has over 800 employees with offices in Bangalore, Coimbatore, Vizag, Singapore, USA (Santa Clara & Dallas). Tessolve engineers have executed complex projects for several leading semiconductor companies. Over the last decade, Tessolve has evolved into a world class organization with constant emphasis on engineering excellence and delivering quality solutions to customers.