Engineering Secretary (MNC, WEST, S$3,200)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
- Provide a full secretarial and admin support to the department to ensure the smooth running of the department operations.
- Keep a record of all the necessary files and documents and be ready for external audits and inspections.
- Responsible for maintaining the E manuals, vessel drawing and manuals in the library and the Engineering developed cloud data base.
- Maintain records of Superintendents and assist in their movements.
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records for the engineering team.
- Develop and maintain document control processes for the efficient management.
- Support the Superintendents in daily admin roles and assist to keep stock of stationary supplies for the department.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including ticket and accommodation bookings.
- Assist to check and verify staff claims and invoices for engineering team.
- Prepare and raise purchase requisition for the purchase of spares.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Min Diploma in any discipline
- Min 2-3 years of secretarial experience in the Oil & Gas/Marine industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, meticulous, resourceful, able to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd