Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer (2-year contract) OIM
This role is responsible for the maintenance of NetLink Trust’s fibre network.
He/She is required to work on site with equipment to troubleshoot and rectify network issues both independently and as a team.
- Track that all installation appointments and work orders are fulfilled and delivered on time
- Monitor and ensure that all fault tickets are resolved timely and meet performance SLA on MTTR, availability and QoS. Prepare monthly performance indicator reports according to the SLA framework.
- Monitor and ensure that all work orders are completed timely and meet performance on SAP and QoS. Prepare monthly performance indicator reports according to the SAP and QoS framework.
- Perform in-depth trouble-shooting of faults with using OTDR, GPON meter and power meter/light source.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of statistics through system analytics on fault tickets to identify root cause of fault trends and potential network problems.
- Conduct joint on-site testing and verification tests with QP/RL and RSP personnel to determine root cause of fault and resolution.
- Conduct regular on-site inspections of on-going works to ensure that contractors adhere to established work procedures such as end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes
- To supervise staff and contractors to complete projects (if required).
- Minimum Nitec qualification in any discipline
- Experience in telecommunication area with service provisioning and field experience will be an advantage.
- Analytical and has a flair for dealing with technical and operational problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Exposure in customer service is an advantage
- Knowledge of Fibre Optics
- With valid Class 3 driving license
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply as on-job training will be provided
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd