Engineering Officer / Associate Engineer (1-year contract) OIM Field
The responsibilities of this job are to carry out both installation of, and maintenance works for NetLink Trust’s fibre network.
The candidate is required to work at installation and maintenance site using appropriate equipment / tools to properly install and or troubleshoot and rectify network issues.
- Install, maintain and repair of fibre cables, surface trunking and associated fixtures.
- Splicing of optical fibre cables
- Perform trouble-shooting of faults using GPON meter and power meter in combination with laser light source.
- Conduct regular on-site inspections of on-going works to ensure that contractors adhere to prevailing work procedures such as end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes
- To supervise staff and contractors to complete projects.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Min “O’ level
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Candidates with work at height training will be an advantage
- Candidates with electrical cabling skills or training will be an advantage
- Candidates with experience with installation of optical fibre and the use of splicing machine will be an advantage.
- Required to work on alternate Saturdays and may be required to perform overtime if needed
- Mainly onsite and out-field work
- Class 3A/3 driving license is good to have (for those with Class 3A/3 driving license, required to drive the company vehicle to commute between jobs)
- Required to work at height
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd