Engineering Manager, Quality (Semicon / Manufacturing) Ref:NW
- Provide guidance on incoming quality requirements and Control as well as proactive improvement plan at suppliers in response to quality issues.
- Periodic on-site audit and review supplier’s performance on Quality Matrix, delivery, services and Technology roadmap to deliver best-in-class in quality.
- Lead and drive continuous quality improvement for incoming related problem with suppliers.
- Responsible for assessment criteria for supplier qualification and evaluation and set up the Approved Supplier List.
- Manage activities of In-coming, In-process & Outgoing monitoring to assure meeting customer specification & requirements.
- Min Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent studies
- Min 3 years in a managerial role
- Strong knowledge in ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Wong Chin Lian, Nicklas
EA Personnel Reg No: R1766812
JobStudio Pte Ltd