Engineering Manager - North
- Main lead in coordinating with respective department managers f
- Preliminary feasibility studies follow up with preparation and compilation of Expenditure Cost Breakdown
- Management of plant and process upgrading projects.
- Coordinating with functional managers to address and meet Quality; Safety; Production and Maintainability requirements.
- Plan & organized resources including subcontractor management for detailed project implementation; taking proactive steps to minimized disruption to Production and Operation activities.
- Identify critical infrastructure; propose solutions and improvement works to provide redundancy and sustaining plant operations from unnecessary disruptions.
- Lead Project / A&A works to ensure that it is completed within the given timeline and budget.
- Manage energy consumption
- To project, forecast and prepare Energy Budget
- Monitoring of the overall consumption for Electricity, Gas, Water.
- Identify Energy Control Measures (ECM) project and perform detail feasibility studes targeting at reducing energy consumptions / effective usage of energy to achieve cost savings.
- Liase with Authorities (NEA) for any matters pertaining to compliance with Energy Conservation Act.
- Responsible for developing, drive an effective maintenance programme to sustain plant operations.
- Prepare, monitor and control the maintenance budget expenditure
- Motivate and drive the maintenance team towards maximizing equipment performance
- Driving team members to identify critical spares and inventories
- Monitoring of the preventive maintenance schedule progress
- Main Lead in the Major shutdown for coordinating a detailed program and liaise with functional managers, contractors, authorities in the execution of the servicing work.
Quality / Safety
- Implementation of effective quality and safety compliance system.
- Cooperate with QA/EHS lead to implement and maintain the Quality / EHS requirements.
- Participate in HACCP / EHS team to discuss; update; improve and finally communicate any changes to the Quality / EHS system.
- Maintaining and ensure CCP / audit documentation pertaining to Maintenance regime are fully complied.
- Follow up the complaints and implement the corrective actions.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in management of projects, maintenance of building, facilities, utilities preferably in manufacturing plant or food manufacturing industry
- Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM)
- Proven track record of managing both Project and Engineering teams within the food manufacturing industry
- Ability to coach, lead and motivate the team
Interested candidates please send in your resume to Jace at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Oh Shu Min (Jasmine)
CEI Registration Number : R1551204
*We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd