Job Description & Requirements
- Lead and facilitate a team of Project Managers / Engineers as they introduce new projects into the company
- Drive automation projects to improve productivity and reduce manual work
- Introducing the industries’ best practices to drive not only productivity, but skills and capabilities.
- Work with Management, Sales / Program, Production etc to evaluate project specification
- Analyze technology, resource needs, in house capabilities etc to plan and assess the feasibility, risk and challenges of projects.
- Through Risk and challenges assessment, develop solutions to overcome such risk and challenges upfront to achieve a sustainable performance.
- Lead and facilitate a team of Project Managers / Engineers to establish detailed plans to meet project timeline and accomplish project goals.
- Coordinate and direct the integration of technical activities effectively to ensure smooth running of projects
- Drive and oversee automation projects to improve productivity
- Manage resource planning within the Project Team to ensure there is adequate technical resource deployment and good technical capabilities to effectively carry out Project activities.
- Manage overall Project expenses to ensure costs are within set budget
- Develop and implement systems, standards and procedures for the Project / Engineering Dept. so that there is work consistency and clear accountabilities.
- Plan and implement Programs to build and develop Engineering strength,
- Actively participate in training not only within engineering department but support training production staff in relevant topics that can enhance their capabilities and knowledge.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in similar molding industry
- Strong knowledge / skills in tooling
- Preferable to have experience working with Medical customers with an understanding of Medical requirements
- Experience in Automation design and concept will be added advantage
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD