Engineering Manager (HVAC / Warranty Support / Service Operation)
Are you looking for a challenges & great career opportunities?
Want to join the world leader in air conditioning systems, services and solutions.
Come join us!
- Permanent Opening
- Salary range from: Negotiable(Depend on experience and qualification)
- Bonus: Up to 20% of Annual Salary
- Transport Allownace: $1000/month (If own a Vehicle)
- For office hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- In charge of Warranty Support
- Closely liaise with the Service operations team to drive timely and cost effective resolution to warranty issues
- Data analysis to improve warranty support
- Responsible to resolve critical issues that are being escalated up within reasonable and fast timeline
- Go to the site to troubleshoot the issue & take the lead in this cycle
- Attend customer meeting to explain issue clearly and provide suitable solution
- Working closely with factory and relevant parties to resolve issue
- Carry out failure analysis and submit necessary report
- Carry out preventive actions/ procedures to avoid similar issues
- Conducting Technical Training
- Plan the comprehensive technical training for technicians throughout the year
- Committed to conduct training regularly to improve the skillset of the team
- Technical Support to the team and suggestion to improve the process flow
- Any other assignments from times to times that deemed appropriate
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of related expereince in HVAC industry
- Technically sound (HVAC) to provide advice to internal department as well as external customers
- Possess excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within deadlines and work well under pressure
- Senior Service Engineer with experience of troubleshooting chillers will be consider for this position.
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume to Anson Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply.
"We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified"
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Koh Kar Fu (Xu Jia Fu) | CEI: R1655013
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) | EA 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration