Engineering Manager (F&B Manufacturing)
The position is responsible and accountable for all aspects of Engineering and Maintenance Management in the facility to include production floor equipment, facilities and maintenance department team personnel.
- Ability to redirect or reposition resources (i.e., time, money and people) towards mutually beneficial business solutions.
- Ability to drive positive change thru operational excellence, quality mindset, with urgency.
- Manages the day-to-day activities, processes, systems in Engineering department and ensures the optimum utilization of available resources to ensure reliable and efficient operation of all machinery and equipment and asset protection and preservation
- Plan, strategize and ensures that machinery and equipment are reliable and efficient to attain production volume targets are met thru effective maintenance management activities, processes, and system.
- Manages and allocates the resources of the department (time, asset, people, money, others) to achieve department and plant goals.
- Leads the engineering and maintenance staff. Sees to it that all activities are directed towards the achievement of the department and plant goal.
- Leads and strategize Capital Expenditure requirement of the plant (Annual and Strategic Business Plan). Liaises with other functions in relation to Capex approval and implementation process.
- Ensures that systems are in place for a safe and healthy work environment.
- Creates and fosters an environment that makes the engineering associates positively engaged in supporting company activities, initiatives and programs
- Works collaboratively with other department managers and heads in the attainment of plant goals and objectives.
- 7+ years Maintenance or Engineering Management experience in food and beverages processing or an adjacent industry manufacturing Plant.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering field or equivalent discipline
- Understanding of food manufacturing practices and ability to develop process improvements and solutions using the principle of sanitary design.
- Experience managing projects involving; food processing equipment, Filling and packaging, pumps, chillers, boilers, refrigeration systems along with building projects.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17782.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD