Engineering Manager (Exp Petrochemical, SCEM, $6.8K, JURONG ISLAND)
- Coordinate all engineering job including subordinate job, budget and schedule.
- Identify, study and propose items for safety, quality & operational improvement.
- Conduct mass and heat balance calculations for modification/troubleshooting.
- For plant modification, coordinate for civil, structural, mechanical, E&I construction, DCS modifications and related parties.
- Review and approve vendors’ drawings -equipment specification, piping, layouts
- Commissioning new equipment and plant start-up activities
- Troubleshoot plant upset, identify root cause and make recommend improvement.
- Check and manage P&ID and Isometric drawings.
- Prepare Change of control and modification application.
- Explain and get approval for management of changes from Operation, maintenance and safety department.
- Review Risk Assessment, QRA & HAZOP studies.
- Liaise with regulating authorities for submission and approval.
- Lead some activity (Preparation of Energy Report for ECA submission and GHG emission & Energy report & water efficiency report for PUB)
- Assist some activity (MHD-Safety Case Regime, certification audits etc.)
- Implement Functional Safety and and ISO 50001 EnMS
- Master, Degree in Chemical Engineering or any related discipline
- Good leadership for Engineering modification job
- Min 5 years related experience from Refinery/ Petrochemical industry
- SCEM certification plus point
- Good communication with all level and function within the organization.
JOB ID: 489RRV
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01 Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9725
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1989674
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
t with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd