Engineering Manager (Electronics/ Global MNC)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Participated in Production Daily Meeting working together with involved areas and managers, looking forward of:
- Production Results from the day before
- Day Production Plan and Forecast for next days
- Corrective and Preventive Actions
- Productions Strategies
- Conversions & Reworks
- Materials Status
- Lead a team of Engineers to carry out all the Test related activities for server & rack products for the production.
- Support & implement PXE server configuration for the products.
- Maintain the server & rack run-in test process burn-in & power test process.
- Analyze all failures in the production products and work.
- Responsible to manage and control the facilities and resources at its command.
- Working Together with Manufacturing Manager to develop training strategies.
- Working Together with Manufacturing Manager to foster Teamwork & Staff Motivation.
- Responsible to ensure that the staffs are under clear and specific targets.
- Assistance Control, Staff turnover, Efficiency, Staff certifications.
- Ensures the appropriate labor environment.
- Continuous training to cell leaders and operators, ensuring their certifications and influence to high their skills.
- Ensure that the staff Works with discipline and security, reporting any action that puts at risk his physical integrity.
- Enforce ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 standards.
- Notified about the shift status, going directly to the Cell leader.
- Makes a quickly supervisors meeting in shift beginning to established priorities & production strategies, and ensures that will be communicated to operators.
- Motivate and assesses the effectiveness of achieving expected results.
- Responsible to achieve quality targets.
- Complies and ensure that the staff met production targets established in the job descriptions.
- Collaborate with engineering, materials, production and maintenance areas in the resolution of any issue that may impact production.
- Works in manufacturing continuous improvement in order to be more flexible and efficient.
- Meet and document controls needed to satisfy ISO-9000 & ISO14000 at audit processes.
Equipment and Tools
- Identify any tool or equipment replacement or supply.
- Coordination takes place with maintenance area to performed maintenance plans needed to calibrate and certificate equipment or tools.
- Diploma/ Degree in any Engineering discipline with min. 5 years relevant experience in server/ rack/ manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of test methods and concepts is a must.
- Knowledge of programming and debugging skills is a must.
- Strong manufacturing processes plant knowledge and DMAIC methodology knowledge.
- Be proactive to participate and execute in accordance with company's standards of conduct.
- To have an effective and continuous communication inside and outside the company that minimizes misunderstandings and false expectations.
- Act with responsibility, ownership, initiative, leadership and good interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915