Engineering Manager (3C Electronics Manufacturing)
About the Company:
Our client is a multinational 3C (Consumer Electronics, Computer, Communication) Electronics manufacturer, known as one of the global leaders in their industry. As part of their expansion plan in Singapore, our client is looking fo a dynamic Engineering Manager to lead and groom their Engineering Team.
Main Responsibilities :
- Involved in managing Production Results, Plans, Forecast, Strategies and Status.
- Lead team in test related activities. (PXE server configurations)
- Ensure quality and effectiveness of achieving expected results.
- Work on continuous improvement measures.
- Monitor maintenance plans on equipment and tools.
- Reengineering and defining local processes according WW guides.
- Meet and document controls needed to satisfy ISO-9000 & ISO14000 at audit processes.
- Develop training strategies and ensure staff are operating under clear and specific targets.
Job Requirements :
- Min. 5-8 years experience in relevant Server / Rack / Manufacturing Environment.
- Diploma / Degree in any Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of Programming and Debugging skills is a must.
- Good understanding of Test Methods and Concepts
- Strong manufacturing processes plant knowledge and DMAIC methodology knowledge.
- Act with responsibility, ownership, initiative, leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Singaporean Only
For consideration, kindly submit your CV by clicking “APPLY Now” or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
**Only shortlisted candidate would be notified**
EA Reg. No: R1873990 | Lucky Lee Ding Cong
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd