- Join a platform at the forefront of retail and technology
- Lead a dynamic and talented team of engineers
- Be a part of an open and transparent work environment
Our client is a market analytics platform, using innovative technology to help fashion businesses make data-driven decisions required in an increasingly competitive market.
In this role, you will be leading a team of engineers in developing customer-facing web applications, iterating ui/ux of the dashboard, building visualisation charts as well as designing APIs.
You will be responsible for :
- Building a data-driven SPA with the ability to manipulate complex filters and generate plots in real-time.
- Implementing high-quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment.
- Performing performance and scalability analysis.
- Creating detailed software development plans, providing reliable resource and timeline estimates and directing the team to completion.
- Creating and maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Working with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Setting standards for product/process quality and monitoring the team’s output.
- Recruiting, mentoring and coaching software engineer team.
- You have a Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- You have 4 years experience in the development and maintenance of complex data systems, with 1 year experience in a managerial role.
- You have advanced knowledge in React, Node.js.
- You have good project management skills
- You are skilled in mathematics, particularly statistics.
- You have experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- You pay strong attention to details and deliver work of high standards
- You are analytical and resilient in solving technical challenges
- You have an intuitive and user-centric mindset
- You believe in performance-driven culture and strive to create a high-value culture.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd