Engineering Inspector (Inspection)
ComfortDelGro| Date Posted: 12-Jan-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Review manuals, records, materials, plans & procedures
- Pre-inspection meeting and audit of fabricator facilities/plants
- Witness mechanical test, blasting & galvanishing processes, trail of stud welding process
- Verify that processes are carried out in accordance with approved procedures/ standards
- Perform visual inspection on site painting, delivered parts for damaged, painting, weld & bolt tightening and verify dimensional records
- Select weld joints for testing & witness non-destructive testing and assess all results
- Identify & verify completed structural members and witness the handling of these members onto lorry/truck for delivery to site
- Conduct welding procedure qualification test and welder performance test
- Perform corrosion inspection on steel structures, piping and plant equipment
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.