Engineering Inside Sales Support @ Joo Koon (5 Days, Max $3K)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 16-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
- Handle customer inquiries to evaluate the specific application requirements.
- Develop customer proposals for solutions. Scope of work will include sizing, matching of spare parts, outsourcing some accessories, costing and pricing.
- Engage the customers via phone calls and emails on a day-to-day basis to follow up on quotations and technical clarification.
- Act as the single point of contact for technical & commercial clarification for customers, contractors, resellers and agents.
- Support the Sales Manager to track, analyse and report quote activities; participate in Monthly Reporting process.
- Execute contract review prior to order entry to ensure clean-order process – Evaluate and interpret customers’ specification against our offer. Clarify with customer where necessary to resolve unclear requirements.
- Assist the Order Administration team to create sales order, procurement, shipment and shipping information going back to the customer up to the point of delivery.
- Eventually, this incumbent will be trained and capable of conducting product and application training to end-user customers.
- Min Diploma in any Engineering discipline preferably in chemical engineering or metallurgy
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Basic drafting skills with Autocad or Solid Works is a definite advantage
- Aptitude towards mechanical equipment is necessary
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)