Engineering (Facilities) Engineer
Up to $3500 + AWS + VB
Location: Sembawang (Transport Provided)
8am -5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
My client is a leading Japanese MNC supplying to semiconductor industry ,automation, medical devices, electronics, etc
- Responsible for assisting the Department Manager in planning, coordinating & implementing the operational aspect of facility activities
- Maintain all equipment & services of the Company
- Plan & monitor maintenance schedule & execute work orders
- Supervise and provide training to the technicians
- Manage contractors & service providers to carry out facility activities
- Participation in cross functional, energy conservation & other work improvement activities.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical &/or Electrical Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a Manufacturing environment, preferably in chemical industry.
- Good technical knowledge with hands-on experience in troubleshooting & servicing industrial equipment
- Sound knowledge in chillers, compressors, cooling towers, HVAC systems.
- Familiar with Factory Acts & Works of Engineering Construction Regulation.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge in ISO14001, OHSAS18001 matters.
- Self motivated, strong work commitment & able to work under minimum supervision
- Candidate will be required to wear jumpsuit and mask as Personal Protective Equipment when necessary.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1. Current Drawn
2. Expecting Salary
3. Date Available
4. Reason to Leave each job
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Crystal Wu Jia Lin
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0856
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1876284
People Profilers Pte Ltd