SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 17-Nov-2020
- Assist the Coordinator / Manager to plan, organize, supervise and control the day to day operations of the department so as to meet clients’ requirements.
- Identify new opportunities in existing or new markets to grow the business
- Monitor status of inspection from order to credit
- Assist in the day to day operations
- Assist in fulfilling the requirements for the effective implementation of the Division’s Quality System
- Use the available resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Assist in sourcing of sub-contractors and ensure the new inspectors are properly trained and well qualified before assigning the jobs
- Schedule and plan the work for the inspectors so as to utilize the resources in the best possible way
- Ensure that the instruments, equipment and vehicles are maintained properly and calibrated as required
- Identify the need for purchases as necessary.
- Ensure report by inspectors are verified and make necessary amendments if required before finalization
- Assist in the identification of training needs for inspectors
- Assist in the identification and monitoring of inspectors’ performance
- Assist in the day to day new requests from potential customers
- Support sales and business development activitiesMonitor status of inspection jobs from order to credit
- Applies judgment and acts according to SGS standards of ethics and integrity
- Any other tasks as assigned by the superior
- Degree in Engineering Discipline or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Systematic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous and have good interpersonal skills
- Able to maintain the highest quality standard at all times
- Technical knowledge and experience in a related field and in using quality management methods and tools
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers, and clients
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Acts quickly and decisively; able to make tough calls
- Works well under pressure, challenges status quo
- Able to ensure process flow documentation and work delivery is accurate and timely
- Able to give the best customer care and service.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD