Engineering Assistant, Test
- Responsible for improving test yield and reduce machine downtime
- Improve test system hardware, fixture, and software
- Troubleshoot system to component level
- Analyze and resolve test rejects and system related failures
- Participate in cost improvement programs
- Design & develop test system, software, jigs/fixtures and responsible for System Setup
- Ensure test changes are processed according to the CM2
- Resolve major line problem timely to consistently meet the equipment uptime goal
- Assist Supervisor in deciding the disposition when there is electrical reject
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
For immediate consideration, kindly email your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities.
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R1768491 | Saw Syn Iyn (Avril)
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd